Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cooper's Christmas program

Cooper's preschool class went to a nearby nursing home and sang Christmas carols for the residents there. They had practiced very hard and their hard work paid off. They did great! They sang Jingle Bells, Santa Claus is Coming to Town and This Christmas Night! I am not sure if This Christmas Night is the right name of the last song but it was adorable. I cried like a baby while they sang it. (I wasn't the only one) There is nothing like watching a class full of 4 year olds fold their hands for prayer and sing so sweet. Precious!!
Here are some pictures my Cooper Wiley performing. He made me so proud!!
Happy to see some of his biggest fans!


Jingle Bells!

He had the "Checking it TWICE" down.





















The End












Me & my Coops




Cooper with his Mammy & Omi

Cooper and his biggest fan Carter

No comments: