Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sweet Shot Saturday

I have been sick with Strep throat the last few days so this post will be simple.

Today Colton had a basketball game and he did great! He rebounded and put the ball right back up and made the basket. It was so cute because he looked at me and held up two fingers to tell me his points. Something else I thought was cute was that he was so excited because he got to be the one to throw the ball in from the sidelines. It's the simple things. ;) Colton's grandparents show up at pretty much every game but this week a few extra #3 fans showed up... his cousins Landon, Luke and Livvy. Also, his Aunt Stacy and Jason came to cheer him on. Our family sure knows how to make a boy feel loved!!!!!!!

Luke, Colton. Landon, Cooper and Carter
My sweet niece Livvy. I could eat her up!!!!


Here are some other random sweet pictures of my boys lately....

Makes you want corn on the cobb right? Love this face!

I caught Cooper is his room one day totally relaxing, listening to my Ipod on his Buzz radio. =)
I love that he loves music.
My Colton is looking so grown up. Good thing these freckles keep him looking young--love them!!

No comments: