Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break!!

Yay!! Spring Break is here and I couldn't be happier! Colton is out of school all week. So instead of getting him up when it is still dark outside and missing him all day, we get to take a trip. My hubby has the rest of the week off so tomorrow morning we are headed to the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine. It is huge indoor water park resort with themed hotel rooms. The boys picked the room that has a kid camp theme. They are beside themselves with excitement to go on "Spring Break." I love the times when the four of us have several days worth of quality time. Those times when laundry, cooking, cleaning, or yard work can't detour us from just having fun together. Of course, I can't wait to take lots of pictures of my boys having a blast!!
The only not fun part is that I will have to wear a swimsuit...it will not be pretty!
We will be driving our new minivan. Well, new to us. It may not be the coolest ride but it is super comfy and so practical. The boys and I love it! Cody knows it was a good purchase but it was not his vehicle of choice. What a nice guy to let Mama choose. =)
I will make up for the lack of pictures in this post with the tons I will have when we get home.
Happy Spring Break!!!

1 comment:

Ruffles and Rhinestones said...

Maybe you might run into Shanna their. They left yesterday morning. I'm jealous! That place sounds so fun! Hope ya'll have a great time!!