Friday, January 23, 2009
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
It is so hard to believe but my first baby is 6 today!! Yes, Colton Wyatt is growing so fast that it makes my heart hurt some days. But thank the good Lord he is a happy, healthy, smart, loving, and active kindergartner. Here are just a few of the things I love about my big boy:
- He is still a pretty big Mama's boy(which I love)
- He loves to draw
- He wants to be an illustrator or a dentist when he grows up...depends on the day
- He is an out of the box thinker
- He is super affectionate and I look forward to his hugs and kisses
- He is very thoughtful
- He volunteers to say the prayer no matter who the crowd is
- He would live on chocolate chip cookies and milk if you let him
- He loves to snuggle
- He might be mean to Cooper but no one else can
- He really is a sweet big brother
- He loves music and "doing the robot"( his new dance move)
- His smile and laugh are infectious
- He loves being in the water
- He is very quick and has a great memory
- He is a spitting image of his Daddy
- He loves movies and board games
- He is full of personality and great to chat with
- He has an extremely high pain tolerance(kind of scary sometimes)
- He loves to play outside with his dog Sparky
- He has a little brother who wants to be just like him
- He makes his Daddy and I so proud!!!
Posted by Melanie Mueller at Thursday, January 15, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Well, I am 16 weeks pregnant and feeling so much better. It is so nice to feel like myself again. I went to the doctor today and am measuring just right. The heartbeat is strong and steady. The doctor mentioned that the baby was moving all over the place. I love to hear that. I did feel a few movements the other morning and I look so forward to feeling this little one kick me everyday. The BIG sonogram is scheduled for February 12th. Can't wait to see our baby again and find out who is in there. =)
Posted by Melanie Mueller at Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Cooper and I were chatting our way through Target. Here is a little part of our conversation:
Me: What would I do without you? I would be lost without my Cooper!
Me: Would you be lost without Mama?
Cooper: No...I would come find you!
Posted by Melanie Mueller at Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year! It is so hard to believe that it is 2009. It is insane how fast 2008 flew by us. It was a wonderful year and we have so much to be grateful for. As I look ahead to 2009, I am excited because I know this year will be just as blessed.
We will start the year off with Colton turning 6 in January. It is very hard to believe that is possible. I am very proud of the little man he is.
Cooper will turn 3 in April. My baby is such a big boy. (He will let you know that!) He is so good and I know the threes will be just as much fun.
Then July 1st we will get a third gift from God. I can only imagine how crazy our house will be then. I know we will be busier than we ever imagined but there will be even more love around here. I can't wait!!
That same month we will celebrate 10 years of marital bliss. Wow- has that gone fast! It is safe to say we won't be taking a romantic getaway with a newborn but we will celebrate somehow. I am very lucky to have Cody with me to share this life and I would choose him all over again.
Those are the big things that stand out for the coming year. I sure hope we get lots of time with our families and friends and make tons of precious memories.
My resolutions for the year:(in no particular order)
- To get moving...I plan to get some exercise so I can have a healthy pregnancy and help my body bounce back after the baby arrives.
- To get organized...I have closets to clean, pictures to sort, scrapbooks to complete.
- To get more patience...I have been very hormonal and not so patient lately. My boys(including my hubby) deserve more from me.
- To get closer to God...I have been spending more time focusing on him this past year and I plan to continue to learn and grow in my faith.
Posted by Melanie Mueller at Thursday, January 01, 2009