Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby Update

Well, I am 16 weeks pregnant and feeling so much better. It is so nice to feel like myself again. I went to the doctor today and am measuring just right. The heartbeat is strong and steady. The doctor mentioned that the baby was moving all over the place. I love to hear that. I did feel a few movements the other morning and I look so forward to feeling this little one kick me everyday. The BIG sonogram is scheduled for February 12th. Can't wait to see our baby again and find out who is in there. =)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I am glad you are doing so well. I can't wait to hear what you are having.

Texas Mom said...

16 weeks! Wow you are almost half way here! How exciting! I am so glad you are feeling better. I can't wait to hold the precious, newest Mueller!

Brandi said...

Can't wait to find out what he/she is!!