Thursday, January 1, 2009

A blessed year ahead of us.

Happy New Year! It is so hard to believe that it is 2009. It is insane how fast 2008 flew by us. It was a wonderful year and we have so much to be grateful for. As I look ahead to 2009, I am excited because I know this year will be just as blessed.
We will start the year off with Colton turning 6 in January. It is very hard to believe that is possible. I am very proud of the little man he is.
Cooper will turn 3 in April. My baby is such a big boy. (He will let you know that!) He is so good and I know the threes will be just as much fun.
Then July 1st we will get a third gift from God. I can only imagine how crazy our house will be then. I know we will be busier than we ever imagined but there will be even more love around here. I can't wait!!
That same month we will celebrate 10 years of marital bliss. Wow- has that gone fast! It is safe to say we won't be taking a romantic getaway with a newborn but we will celebrate somehow. I am very lucky to have Cody with me to share this life and I would choose him all over again.
Those are the big things that stand out for the coming year. I sure hope we get lots of time with our families and friends and make tons of precious memories.
My resolutions for the year:(in no particular order)

  • To get moving...I plan to get some exercise so I can have a healthy pregnancy and help my body bounce back after the baby arrives.
  • To get organized...I have closets to clean, pictures to sort, scrapbooks to complete.
  • To get more patience...I have been very hormonal and not so patient lately. My boys(including my hubby) deserve more from me.
  • To get closer to God...I have been spending more time focusing on him this past year and I plan to continue to learn and grow in my faith.
Well, that is just a few important things for me to work on. If I list more I will be overwhelmed. So this is where I will start.

No comments: