Friday, September 25, 2009

3 months

Hard to believe but my Carter is 3 months old today. He is just the sweetest thing! His smile is adorable and his laugh will bring tears to your eyes. He can really giggle now. He sleeps 10 to 11 hours nights. My little red head is getting so big...weighing over 18 lbs and wearing 9 month clothes. I love to hold him and talk to him because he stares right into my eyes and grins. I really couldn't ask for a better or more content baby! I have to say, I am wishing time would slow down. My boys are getting too big way too fast!! I am cherishing every minute!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Such a sweetie!! I can't believe how BIG he is!!

Texas Mom said...

He is such a cutie. He totally looks like your side of the family.

Shannon Kosub said...

My GOODNESS he is ADORABLE!!!! I miss those days of toothless grins and the AHHH GOO'S!!! =( Your doing it right Mel...CHERISH THE MOMENTS!!! Love you with ALL MY HEART!!!