Friday, January 15, 2010

SEVEN!!

I can NOT believe that my first baby is seven years old!! Where does the time go?
My Colton Wyatt is getting to be such a big and mature guy but he can be super silly too. I love to hear him laugh and he loves to make us laugh. I love his cute smile...it lights up his lightly freckled face. He is working hard and doing great in first grade. He is becoming quite the little reader. Lately, I find myself sitting with him and having these great conversations. He is such a bright and funny boy. He gives me the best hugs and kisses.  (I dread the day that he gets too big for that.) He is still very affectionate and so sweet to his Mama. As a big brother, he is wonderful! He loves to talk to Carter and make him giggle. Even though he and Cooper bicker, he is very protective of him and they sure have lots of fun. Riding his bike, drawing, making things, riding his scooter, watching movies, climbing trees and playing the Wii are his favorite things right now. Oh- he also loves his dog and his hamster. I just looove this boy to pieces and I am so very proud of the little man he is!



Happy 7th Birthday Colton Wyatt!!!

1 comment:

lkripp said...

We love him to pieces too! Dont know where the time went!