Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Favorite Time of the Day

Each night after the boys have bathed and brushed their teeth, they pick out a book and run to Colton's room. The four of us pile in his full size bed and Daddy or I read the book of choice. We all settle in and after some rearranging we usually fall asleep there together. Cody is usually the first to drift off (it is kind of scary how quickly he can do that), next goes Colton, Cooper and I are the last to go to sleep. As I lay there each night, I can't help but feel so completely fulfilled and content snuggled up with my three favorite people in the whole world.

P.S. I haven't blogged in a while because our computer has had issues for about a week and we couldn't access the internet. No online banking, no blogging, no Facebook, and no shopping....no fun. Man am I spoiled. Anyway, after 3 long hours on the phone with computer people I am reconnected. Yeah!!

No comments: