Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Fall!!

I love the Fall! I love that the weather starts to cool down, that the holiday season is beginning, and I loooove pictures in the pumpkin patch. So we made a trip to Bracken's patch this evening and of course I took lots of pictures. My parents, Cody's parents, Laura, Landon and Luke met us there for the fun. We tried so hard to get a good shot of the five cousins together but that is quite an undertaking. Getting a framer is not easy! =)
Colton and Cooper picked out some good pumpkins that we plan to carve or we may cheat and just "decorate" them. I am sure you will see the results on a later blog.
Anyway, I did get some cute shots of my little pumpkins so I had to share them and some of my other favorites with you all. Enjoy!











No comments: