Friday, March 26, 2010

9 months

Okay- so it was yesterday that Carter turned 9 months but I still wanted to blog about my sweet baby. Let's see... what is he up to? Well, he is eating like a little piggie, clapping, rolls to get to what he wants, throws cute mini-fits to tell you how he really feels, gets on his hands and knees and rocks but no crawling yet. His two front top teeth poked through last week but I haven't caught a shot of them. He loves to swing outside in his dolphin swing. When you push him in it, as the wind blows, he does that suck in kind of laugh(you know what I mean) and it is adorable! His red hair is really growing and getting a little wild- it is so cute!  He loves to be outside and he loves to watch his brothers playing. They still adore him too. I love his smile and he has just the sweetest spirit about him. In a word...PERFECT!


No comments: