Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break---gone so fast?

Well, I was so looking forward to Spring Break and had all these great things planned for the week. Unfortunately, I got really sick with the flu on that Saturday and was down and out until Tuesday. Thank goodness for a great hubby and our wonderful parents. My parents were my attentive nurses on Sunday while Cody kept the big boys busy. On Monday, Colton and Cooper got to go Artworks and the park with Omi. Cody took off that day and helped me out at home with Carter. Then Tuesday, Omi and Opi took the big boys to the San Antonio children's museum and a fun lunch. By Wednesday, I was determined to get out and take them somewhere but nothing too major since my energy level was still low. So we went and got their pictures taken with the Easter Bunny and ate at the mall. They also spent several dollars in quarters on those little cars you can ride in. That night we went to Rain Forest Cafe to celebrate Cody's parent's anniversary. That is such a neat place. On Thursday, we laid low and hung out at home. We just enjoyed the beautiful weather. Then on Friday, Mammy kept Carter so I could take Colton and Cooper to see "How to Train Your Dragon." It is a super cute movie and my boys loved it!
So long story short, the flu interrupted our Spring Break but it still turned out pretty good. The best part is that no one else has caught the flu yet...knock on wood.
Here are a few pictures I was able to take:











No comments: