Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy 1st birthday Carter!!

Wow!! This year has flown by. I can NOT believe my baby is one year old already! It has been such a fun year. I have truly enjoyed every minute. Carter Wesley has been the perfect addition to our family. He is the sweetest most loveable little guy. When I look at him I can't help but smile. He has brought us so much joy each day. So what is he up to these days? Well, he is walking really well now..becoming very sturdy and getting into everything. He puts most anything to his ear and babbles like he is having a great phone conversation. My Carter loves music and dances whenever he hears a good beat. You will know what he wants when he grunts loudly to let you know.(this makes his brothers crack up) When he sees a drink or food he wants he spits out his paci and smacks his lips persistantly. He gives some wonderfully, sloppy kisses. His Pooh bear is his loved companion...he snuggles it, sleeps with it and even carries it in his mouth when he crawls. My big baby loves to eat and tries most anything. He adores his big brothers and they do anything to make him laugh. My sweet red-head does have a little temper that shows once in a while when he doesn't get his way. Thankfully, he is still quite cuddly at times. I love the moments when he is just waking up or ready for bed. He wraps his chubby arms around my neck and lays his head on my shoulder. I could sit there with him for hours.

I know I have said this many times before but this baby is so good. My heart overflows with love for him. I thank God each day for my Carter Wesley.

Happy 1st Birthday to my little man!!


1 comment:

Lynn said...

I LOVE it! You are so creative!! Love that baby too!!