Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Fun

Even though I love this time of year so much, it seems like time speeds up. The old saying so much to do, so little time really applies these days. Though our days go too fast, we have managed to squeeze in a some fall fun around here. We did make a trip to the Bracken pumkin patch.  I was so thankful for the professional mini session I had done, because Carter was waaaay too intrigued with the patch to smile for me. We did pick out pumpkins, ride the hayride and the barrel train, haul pumpkins and run around. Overall, a fun time.
He did love the pumpkins, especially the ones his size.

He would get so sad and say "noooo" when I put him in a pile of pumpkins. So he tried to blend in. =) 

Sweet biggest brother.

Colton--the professional. =)

Cooper-hauling a load


Coops- enjoying the barrel train
 We have also made time to paint some pumpkins and made a Spooky Ginerbread house. I do love the fall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all these pictures!!! The first pic of Sweet Carter looks JUST like you!! What a precious boy! I do like the "blending in" pic too! Funny boy!