Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TSU Homecoming

Cody and I spent last weekend in one of our favorite cities, Stephenville, for Tarleton State University's homecoming. We both graduated from there and actually spent our first year of marriage there but haven't been back since. It was not only Homecoming but also my soroity, Alpha Gamma Delta's 25th Anniversary. We watched the parade with a few of my fellow Alpha Gams. Then we I went to my luncheon and Cody went to his Meats Team luncheon. After that we did some shopping and restocked our t-shirt and hoodie supply. =) We had a great steak dinner that evening and then headed home on Sunday morning. We had a wonderful weekend. I got to see some of my favorite "sisters" and spend some quality time with my hubby.
My hubby and I at the Bonfire.

Some of my favorite AGD sisters I watched the parade with:
Me, Holli(her cutie Mamie), Amy (her cutie Kate), Kerri and Jennifer

All of the Alumns that made it to the Alpha Gam luncheon


Us older alumns =)

Us and the game

Another game shot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend!! I LOVED seeing y'all! I just spent WAY too much time scanning and downloading some OLD pics to FB...I got some great laughs and fun memories!! I love our time together...then and this past weekend!
Love you!

Lynn said...

Booo!! I'm so sad I missed out. Glad you guys had fun! Maybe next year. And I love the pics!