Sunday, November 7, 2010

Quick wit

I had to share a funny conversation Colton and I had on the way out of church today. Colton saw a few people eating donuts and this is what our chat went like:

Colton:  "Yummm.... That donut looks so good. I love donuts! Mama-I really loooove donuts!!"
Me(being silly):  "If you love donuts so much,  then why don't you marry them?"
Colton: "Hey- don't insult my wife-Cherry Iced Glaze. That is my favorite."

This picture has nothing to do with donuts but I like to have a picture with every post. Besides, it is my handsome boy.
He cracks me up with his quick wit. If you know me well, you know when I get cracked up I can't stop. I laughed so hard that I cried. My boys love when this happens and they were cracking up too. Good times!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT a funny, funny boy!! This made me laugh!