Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Big Guy in Red



We saw Santa pretty early this year so I could get the adorable and timeless photos in frames and on display. Carter was pretty hesitant. It started out okay...
But Carter's comfort with Santa went downhill fast...

We gave him a break and Colton took his turn telling Santa his list of what he would like under the tree on Christmas morning.





Cooper went next and told Santa a long list of things he would like him to bring him.





 So then Carter took his turn. Poor baby! I felt so sorry for him. It may look like we were torturing him by making him sit there but I promise it was only a minute.




And with this last one, we were DONE!!


I am not too sure that I would want to know what he would have said in this moment if he could talk. But gosh--he still looks precious! =)
I am a firm believer that each season and stage of life should be recorded and remembered. One day, he will thank me for this. I hope. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh melanie...your boys are so handsome!!! I love these pictures!

Vojta said...

Beauty photo cowboys, please new photo gallery cowboys. Thank you