Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

We had an amazing Christmas again this year. Colton woke us up around 7:20 but was patient and waited until almost 8 to wake up Cooper and Carter. Cooper and Colton were SOOO excited about all of the stuff that Santa and Cody and I got them but Carter was too tired. He really could have cared less about unwrapping or looking at much at first. He did like watching his big brothers though. Colton's favorite gifts were his Nintendo DS XL, Zibits, and How To Train Your Dragon Night Fury toy. Cooper's favorites were his Mobigo, hunting bow and skateboard. Carter loved his new Pooh Bear and his battery powered Lightening McQueen car(eventually). Cody and I made yummy donuts(with my new mini donut make from Santa), eggs and sausage. Then we lit a few candles and sang Happy Birthday to Jesus!! Since we are doing Cody's family Christmas tomorrow, we were able to stay home, relax and nap. The boys got to play with their toys and just hang out for a while. It was wonderful!

Santa came!!!!


A happy boy with his Nintendo DS XL

Happy hunter with his new bow

Happy baby with a new Pooh Bear

Colton with his loot

Cooper with his loot.
(It looks like he has less but he got a few accessories for his bow that you can't see. )


Carter with his loot

Finally--he was excited to drive his new car!!
Don't ya love that crazy hair? I DO!!!

After short naps, we headed to my mom's house where we were all spoiled even more. The big boys got RC monster trucks, marshmallow guns, Duck Hunter games, video games, wallet(complete with money and gift cards), and lots of candy. Carter got Pooh and Tigger puppets, a book, a small rc car, a filled wallet, and several other neat toys. They also got  an awesome teeter totter for the backyard. (pictures to follow in a later post) Forgive me, I didn't get any pictures at my mom and Dad's house. I think I just got so caught up in the excitement--that I forgot. Ughhhh--I wish I had stopped and got my camera. Anyway, it was a wonderful day filled with great quality time with some of my favorite people!! Perfect! Tomorrow, we get to have Christmas part two at Cody's mom's. More spoiling and quality time. We are so truly blessed!

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

No comments: