Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy 4th birthday Carter!

Today is my baby's birthday! It is so hard to believe that he is 4! 
My littlest guy brings so much joy to our lives! He is so much fun and has the sweetest spirit. He adores his big brothers and they adore him too. He is growing like a weed and is big for his age. People are constantly telling me how tall he is. Pooh Bear is still his constant companion which is still cute as can be. Carter has the best belly laugh and gives the best hugs and kisses. His hair is still a beautiful shade of red and gets lots of attention everywhere we go. I love to listen to him talk and use his imagination. He is a smart and funny little man!  Quite simply, the boy makes me HAPPY!! 










Happy, happy birthday Carter Wesley! 
I love you with all my heart, to the moon and back, sun and back and Pluto and back! (Hearing him say this melts my heart!)

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Happy 4th birthday to your adorable little man! Cute pictures xo

April said...

Aww...happy birthday to him! He is so cute!

Hillary said...

Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet littlest nephew! We love you bunches!!!

xoxox