Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pickin' Pumpkins

We made a trip to the Bracken Pumpkin Patch the other day.  It was so crowded that we couldn't shop around very easily so it was a pretty quick stop. We enjoyed it though!

Love my pumpkins!!!


My boys were so excited to pick out their pumpkins. I have said before that my boys are all very different from each other. It is so interesting to me that this shows up even in pumpkin picking. 

Colton wanted something unique and different looking. He chose this one..

Cooper just wanted his to be big so he chose this one...


Carter said he just wanted a little one. When I said he could get five (they were $0.25 each), he was so happy. He chose these...

I love all of their choices. 

Happy Fall!!!! 

We took professional pumpkin patch pictures and of course I will have to share them with you. Those will come soon. 



1 comment:

April said...

Love this! So cute to record what pumpkins they picked! They will love seeing stuff like that as they get older.