Thursday, January 15, 2015

12!!!!!



Today my oldest baby turns 12 years old! Can't believe it! I can't begin to tell you just how proud of Colton we are. He is a hard working, super smart, witty, kind, God loving, handsome young man. Our boy made all A's in his first semester of middle school. Even though it was a hard adjustment, he has done so well and put in so much effort. He's a great role model for his little brothers and someone I love to spend time with. I love that he stills tell me everything and wants me around. He gives the greatest hugs and is quite the artist.
Here are some of his favorites right now:
Best friends: Ty, Daniel, Landon, Graham, Nick, Brayden, Luke and Hayden
Favorite subject: Pre-athletics
Favorite place to eat: Freddy's Frozen Custard
Favorite food: Burgers, Fries, Steak
Favorite dessert: chocolate chip cookies, brownies, fugde
Favorite candy: Hershey's chocolate bar
Favorite color: red
Favorite game: Minecraft and Skylanders Trap Team
Favorite sport: Baseball

Cody and I feel so blessed to be Colton's parents!













Happy birthday Colton Wyatt!!!! 

No comments: