Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Cody!

Today is Cody's 32nd birthday! Let me tell you a few things about the man that is known as Babe and Daddy around our house.
*He is a morning person, thank God because someone has to be.
*He knows more useless but interesting information than anyone I know.
*He is super smart and works very hard.
*He has two boys that think he hung the moon.
*He helps me give baths, change diapers and read bedtime stories...willingly.
*He is slightly obsessed with hunting...no wait completely obsessed!
*He pretty much loves anything he can do outside.
*He asked me to "circle yes or no" when I was 9 years old and I have loved him ever since.
*He is the person the three of us can't wait to greet at the door each afternoon.
*He wants me to do lots of the talking and he actually listens.

*He keep us laughing with his witty humor.
*He goes along with all my picture taking and he even smiles.
*We would be lost without him!

Happy Birthday Babe! Thanks for all you do! We are so lucky to have you!


     









P.S. Happy Birthday Gracie Rose!!

3 comments:

lkripp said...

Too cute! Happy bday bro in law!

Texas Mom said...

Happy Birthday you old fart!

Lynn said...

You are so clever!! I love the background. And I'll pass the birthday wish to Miss Gracie!! Thanks! Love ya!