Thursday, October 9, 2008

Can you say buzz?

Okay, we took the boys for haircuts so they would be clean cut for all the fun stuff coming up...pumpkin patch visits, Halloween, school pics, etc. The lady cutting Colton's hair chats with me and asks me what number to use and we discuss that she will do a three on the sides and a five on top. Next thing I know, I look over and Colton has a huge, very short stripe down the top of his head. Needless to say, she used a three all over. Not good. It is safe to say we will be retaking his school pictures when that time comes around. Those who know me well, know that I dwelled on this for a while. (Still dwelling if you want to know the truth.) Thank goodness my Colton could care less and is very handsome even with a buzz cut.

2 comments:

Texas Mom said...

Okay, because I know you so very well, and I can just picture your face when you looked over at him, that is a FUNNY story! But I must say, Colton does look GREAT with a buzz.....

lkripp said...

Ok, is it just me...I think he looks really handsome with the buzz!!!! And my goodness does he look like his DADDY!!!!