Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Day at the Deer lease




Our Saturday was spent at the deer lease helping Cody get things ready for hunting season. I very rarely go along for this stuff but Cooper always wants to go and since he is too young unless I am there, you know the rest. Anyway, we did have a great day and I earned some wife points for going without one single complaint. It was just the four of us piddling around on the Rhino, filling feeders and painting the deer blind. The boys have so much fun doing just what boys do...getting dirty, playing with big sticks and helping their Daddy. On the way home Cody tells us "I sure enjoyed my day at the deer lease with my family." Then Colton says from the backseat, "Mama, thanks for coming along." I am sure glad I did and I plan to do it again just for the quality time with my three boys.

No comments: