Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cooper turns 3!!



My baby is turning 3 years old and I can hardly believe it! This year has flown by and he has become quite a big boy! My sweet Cooper is a full of fun, active, healthy, loving, chatty and smart boy. I am so thankful that God gave him to us!

Here are a few things I love about Cooper Wiley:
*He will talk to anyone!
*He is part comedian I think--constantly cracking us up.
*Everything makes him excited!
*He is our tool box----filling his pockets with pocketknives(made safe), chap stick, and cellphones.
*He loves his big brother and wants to be just like him.
*His facial expressions make him seem wise beyond his years.
*I hear "I love you mommy" from the backseat about ten times a day.
*He likes his face and hands clean so he asks for wipees.
*He is not afraid to get the rest of him dirty.
*He talks non-stop and makes interesting conversation.
*He has a great memory.
*He loves music and has great rhythm.
*He likes to follow his Daddy around "helping"outside.
*He is crazy for anything John Deere.
*His smile and laugh are infectious.
*He lets you know what he wants and when he wants it.
*He still likes me to rock him each night.
*Right at two and a half he decided he wanted to wear undies and has had very few accidents since.
*He will try most any kind of food at least once.
*He is very curious and observant.
*He has a big brother who loves him very much.
*He makes his Daddy and I so proud!!








2 comments:

Texas Mom said...

Happy Birthday Cooper Wiley! You are such a precious boy!

Lynn said...

Hope you had a fun birthday Cooper Duper. We sure had fun at your party! Thanks for inviting us.