Thursday, April 30, 2009

31 Week Baby Update

Today was my 31 week checkup for Baby Carter. I got to have a sonogram to see about how big he is. The guess is about 4.4 lbs. Definitely above average but not scary big. He is a precious sight to see. He was sucking his thumb again and all stretched out. He is kind of laying in an L shape in my belly. (No wonder when he kicks I feel it on both sides.) Definitely head down, way down. Anyway, all looks great and we are getting more and more excited around here. The boys are so funny. They talk to him everyday and kiss my belly each morning and night. So cute!
Here are a few pictures of Carter's profile. One is of him putting his thumb in his mouth. =)

1 comment:

Texas Mom said...

Oh my gosh! That has to be the cutest profile EVER! I can't wait to meet him!