Friday, May 1, 2009

Show Us Where You Live- Kitchen Edition

A request was placed on Kelly's Korner-- a wonderful blog I love to read. She is doing "Show Us Where You Live --Kitchen Edition." So I thought I would share my kitchen with you. I really do enjoy my kitchen. I have been trying to cook more so I spend quite a bit of time in it. I love the rock work and the open feel it has. I have lots I want to do above the cabinets but I am picky so I haven't found the right things to go up there. Still, this is a space in my house that I love! Take a look:



I love the saying "Live, Laugh, Love"


This fun plate has a spot at the top to change out different pieces(the flowers are this month's piece).






I love my pantry door but you don't want to see inside. =)








8 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Oh I'm loving your canisters and your pantry door! That is too cute!

Heather said...

I love your kitchen, it is gorgeous! Your canisters are ao pretty, I love that style!

sportzmom said...

Very pretty! Where did you get the awesome plate? I love it!

 The Morris Family said...

Looks like a kitchen that will work for all those "men" in your life!!! Love all those boys and congratulations on the new one to arrive son, we have 9 boys....and 4 girls. What blessings we both have!!
Cindy

Sue said...

I LOVE your stove surround! I keep seeing those canisters....I wonder where to find them! Your boys are adorable!!
Blessings~LillySue

P.S. Click the "LillySue" link at Kelly's and come visit my kitchen!

Cheri said...

Very pretty! Love the stove surround and canisters!

Boys are great - we have 2 living and at least one more boy in heaven (lost 4 babies total, but one we know for sure was another boy). I was just meant to be a boy mom! I finally knew why God gave me all boys when they hit puberty. Oh my! lol

Take care,

Cheri

Michelle said...

Beautiful kitchen! Is that a stove in that nook? So pretty! I love those canisters also. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :)

Karyn said...

Wow!