Thursday, May 14, 2009

33 week baby update

Yes- I already have another update. This pregnancy is starting to really fly by. SO today's appointment was pretty basic. Heartbeat sounds good. Carter still measures two weeks ahead of schedule and she says he is waaaay down. He has already dropped and is a couple weeks ahead there too. She doesn't see how I could make it 7 more weeks.(Of course, no one really knows.) Not that he would be preterm just a little early. I will get another sonogram at 37 weeks to measure his size again and go from there. Her question...are you guys ready? Well, that is a loaded question. Of course, we can't wait to meet Carter and I know the boys are so ready for him to be here. There is just a lot on my to do list right now. So I guess I better get busy crossing things off. =)

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Can't wait to meet him!