Monday, December 14, 2009

Love this time of year!

The lights are on the house, the tree is done(which is looking spruced up thanks to the help of a friend) and stockings are hung with care. We have enjoyed a few Christmas parties. We have seen Santa, decorated gingerbread men and written letters to the big guy. I have been shopping and hiding presents. We have so much fun stuff coming up on our calendars. My boys are consumed with the magic and excitement of the season all the while being reminded that what we are really celebrating is Jesus' birth.
I love the feeling I have when I do my last walk through of my house for the night. When all three of my boys are sleeping snuggly in their beds, my hardworking hubby is snoring and when the lights on the Christmas tree and mantel are all that glow in the living room. I have a feeling of complete contentment and utter happiness! Oh how I love this time of year!



1 comment:

Brandi said...

I agree, I love this time of year! Looks like the Muellers have been busy.:)