Thursday, May 20, 2010

Amen!

Well, some of you may know that Cody is on "vacation" this week. Actually, he is hunting with 5 of his good friends. He headed to British Columbia, Canada to hunt bears. Yes- I said bears. Crazy I know but men and their hobbies. =)  He left early last Sunday and will be back late this Sunday. He works very hard and deserves the getaway and he is loving every minute of it! We are sure missing him around here but I am managing to hold down the fort.
So- here is a funny story I have to share. As we were praying for Cody the other night Cooper had this to say:
"God, please help Daddy not to miss the bear when he shoots and help the bear not to eat Daddy."
To which I said, "AMEN!!"




I know these pictures have been on here before but I figured they were appropriate since Cody is bear hunting.

No comments: