Saturday, May 8, 2010

Being a Mom

The one thing I always knew I wanted to be was a mom. I love the fact that God trusted me with these three precious boys. I love to hear them say "Mama" (especially Carter right now because it is new and so sweet.) I love that they are part of Cody and I and I can see that in their appearance. I love that I get to be at home with them and everywhere they want me to be. I love that I can help a boo-boo with a kiss and a make them giggle with a bear hug. I love that they tell me "I love you" randomly all day long. I love that they are happy and healthy kids who I laugh with a lot. I love that they like to dance with me in the kitchen while I cook. I love that they need me but also that they want me around. I love that they think I am so smart (I know that will not always be the case) and ask me lots of questions. I love snuggling up in their beds and reading to them at night. I love that when I sit on the couch, they all come running or crawling to sit with me.  I love teaching them everything I can. I could go on and on but it comes down to the fact that I just love being a mom!!!! Although it is not always easy, it is the BEST job I could ever have!
I am soooooo lucky to be these cute boys' Mama and watch them grow and help shape them into Godly men.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

P.S. I have the best Mama in the world. She truly is my best friend.  My mother in law is also a great friend to me and I am lucky to have her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said it sister...you are blessed!!! You have such sweet boys!! Happy Mother's Day to YOU!

Christi McDaniel said...

I just found your blog. It is very cute. You are blessed with 3 sweet boys.