Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Carter's Baby dedication




Okay, so I am late on posting this but it was still an amazing day. Our sweet Carter was dedicated at church on Mother's day. What an amazing way to start the day! Carter did so good and looked adorable(if I do say so myself). Our big boys were on stage with us and they behaved well up there. I was so proud of my little family. We are so blessed and had quite a number of supporters in the crowd. There is nothing quite like looking up to see your family and friends smiling back at you at such a special time. After church our family came to our house for a yummy brunch and cake to celebrate a wonderful day.
       May God always watch over and guide our PRECIOUS Carter Wesley! We love him so!!












P.S. Thank you Misti for being there so early to snap great action shots. I appreciate it sooo much!!!

No comments: