Friday, July 16, 2010

NeRvEs!

Okay- I am a big ball of nerves! My hubby and I have the opportunity to go to Europe for a few days. He has to be in Brussels for work for a day or two and then we decided to add a few days in Paris. Don't get me wrong I have always wanted to go there so I am very excited but my stomach hurts just thinking aout leaving my boys. We are so lucky that both my mom and Cody's mom encouraged me to go and assured me that they would love to take care of the boys. It is a huge relief to know that my three little men will be being loved and spoiled the whole time we are gone. I just weaned Carter after his birthday and he has done great so that is no problem. I do hate leaving him since he is so young. (I guess he won't remember it right?)
Anyway, we fly out on Saturday morning and we return Friday night. It is going to be so nice to be away with my hubby since it has been over 4 years since we have done that. Our 11 year anniversary is the day after we get back so what better way to celebrate than having an early anniversary dinner in Paris! I know that once we get gone I will be fine but until then I am so nervous and emotional. I will not let the what ifs set in and I will pray, pray, pray!
Today I asked Colton what I was gonna do next week without him and he said,  "Mama you will be fine."
I will be sure to take lots of pictures and you will see them here no doubt.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Have Fun! The boys will be in good hands and I am sure they will have as much fun as you!