Saturday, May 10, 2014

Carter's preschool graduation

Although Carter will have another year of Pre-K (because of his summer birthday), he graduated from his class at Oakwood Kids Kare today. The group was so cute. They sang some cute songs. Carter's favorite was "Oh no-You never let go." Of course I cried! Time is going so fast! SO proud of my littlest man!!
Walking in


                       Diploma time...


My handsome graduate 


Mammy and Carter
(Papa had a meeting)

Omi and Opi
 Carter had the best teachers this year. Ms. Molly and Ms. Sandra taught him so much and were so sweet to him. He loved them!!!

I know he will graduate again next year in Pre K but this picture was too cute!! I had to have it!

I am so thankful that Carter got to have several wonderful years at Oakwood in their Kids Kare program. He learned so much and had a great time! Next year he will move to a different preschool(mainly for logistical reasons) for his last year before full time kinder. SOOO glad I have one more year for him to be a part time preschooler. He is my sidekick!  



No comments: