Sunday, May 11, 2014

Rockin' Reading & Writing Cafe

Cooper's class had such a fun event! Parents and family were invited to come and be "served" a menu of writing pieces. It was wonderful and every detail was adorable ! We had to wait to be seated and then Cooper was our waiter. All of the kids were dressed in 50's style. We got to choose from several delicious items. =)

Once we made our selections, Cooper would read them to us. I was so proud of him! Great writing and reading. He even made us cry with a sweet writing about Mom and Dad. The highlights in the All About Mom page were...
"She is as pretty as a rose. She always says I love you. She knows everything. She gets upset when I hit someone. She is happy when I put someone before me. Her job is to take care of me. She loves me a lot." 
The highlights in the All about Dad page were...
"He always says shut the door. My Dad is so smart. He knows all about sports. My dad gets upset when I step out of the batter's box. When my dad gets free time he plays with me. His job is making meat. =)  I love him because he helps me with sports."

Here is the cute poem he wrote and his self portrait. =) 




Glad Mammy made it!

Cooper and his fabulous teacher! 

How cute is this?!


 We were beaming the whole time. SO super proud of my boy!!!

No comments: