Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's day


I am so, sO, SO thankful that God made me a Mama! Being a Boymom is a gift that I would have never known to ask for but am internally grateful to have been given. I couldn't have hand picked better boys to spend my days and nights loving on, worrying about, praying for, hugging, disciplining, laughing with, kissing and adoring. They are amazing! I couldn't love anything more! 


Carter made me this necklace in his preschool class. He was so excited about it. He kept telling me the week before that he made something with his thumb and paint. He couldn't wait for me to open it! I love it!!!



I am thankful that I have a Mama is not only my best friend but also a wonderful Mammy to my boys. We all adore her and love each minute we get to be together! 




I am also thankful that I have a mother in law who has a huge heart and feels like a second mother to me. She is also an adoring Omi and my boys love their time with her. 


We are all lucky enough to have Cody's grandma--our Nana. She is 87 and still active and sweet. What a gift she is to all of us!


Happy Mother's Day!!!! 



No comments: