Thursday, June 5, 2014

5th grade graduation

Ready to go graduate

Colton's graduation was awesome! I am in awe of this kid. He received certificates for Student Council, Perfect Attendance, KGRE, All A Honor roll, Art Helper, Duke TIP, Character Award and topped it off with the American Legion Award!!!! He has worked so hard and we couldn't be prouder!!! So glad we are part of Garden Ridge Elementary!

Here he is receiving his American Legion Award. They chose one boy and one girl runner up and one boy and one girl winner from 5th grade to receive it. I love the look on his face. He was so excited!! We were too! 


 Gotta see the close up of that cute face....



American Legion Award winner--
Awesome gold medal and certificate

Proud parents

Mammy and Papa

Omi and Opi

Colton's awesome teacher Mrs. Sherrerd

Colton's fabulous teacher Mrs. Borron
My father in law and my hubby both won the American Legion award when they were in 5th grade! 3 generations--how cool is that? 


Carter was there to watch his Bubba but Cooper had his class party at the exact same time as the awards. 

Cousins and Best friends--Colton and Graham
Off to middle school together! 

Hayden, Colton and Luke

Colton and Nick--best buddies

A great group of graduates
Cameron, DJ, Luke, Michael, Colton and Hayden



I still can't believe my first baby is off to middle school next year! Such a huge milestone but I know he is ready for it! My Colton is such a smart, fun and kind person but most of all he has a great heart. A heart for God and others. He makes us so proud every single day. I look so forward to seeing the success he has in middle school! 

No comments: