Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy 5th birthday Carter!!

Today my baby turns 5!! How is that possible?!? Time just goes too fast! My Carter Wesley is still as precious as ever but much taller. =) He is so much fun and so smart! He still loves his Pooh Bears but needs them a lot less now. I love spending time with him and having him as my sidekick. He is a pretty good mix of his brothers...sometimes full of energy and non-stop and other times super mellow and laid back. He enjoys playing with Legos and games in general, he loves swimming and swinging on the swings. He gives the best hugs and kisses and tells great stories. He loves minions from Despicable Me and our cat Ollie.  I love how he will say things like "sunscream" instead of sunscreen and "crash cans" instead of trash cans and I love that he still says that he is my baby. His sweet smile and red hair are adorable as ever! Although he says his hair his orange and that happens to be his favorite color. Carter Wesley completed our family in the best way possible! He is pure joy and I am so thankful that God chose us to be his parents!!!

















Happy birthday Carter Wesley!!!! 

1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Carter!
He is so handsome, I love his red hair!