Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Maternity pictures

Today was the day we squeezed in getting our maternity picture taken. We have done this with each pregnancy for me to put in their baby book. It shows just how large and in charge my belly is or maybe just how big Carter is in there. Yea- that sounds better. (I don't do bare belly because mine is just not pretty.) Also, it is the last family picture we take before our family grows. The shots we got turned out decent and I am just glad we got it done. I would have been very upset if Carter would have come before now and we missed our chance. I look forward to the next picture when we have officially become a family of five!!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Love the pictures! Beautiful family!

lkripp said...

Those turned out really cute! I love the one of you and the boys!

Brandi said...

So cute! Not much longer!

Lynn said...

Love them! They turned out really cute.