Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter #2 =)

Today we spent all day with my mom's family at my Aunt Janet and Uncle Don's house! We had perfect weather, yummy food, egg hunting, cupcake eating and so much fun!! We don't get to see my mom's family as much as we would like so this was a great day!! My boys went non-stop and had the best time!
My boys relaxing with their cousin Landon
Here they are hunting eggs and checking out their loot...We hid 525 eggs! Crazy? Yes- but awesome for all of the kids.






My precious niece was checking out her goodies=)
I love these next two pictures of my mama and Carter checking out his "treasures."


 Then there was the annual cupcake eating contest...


 Of course, the four wheelers brought a few fights endless fun.
Carter loved my Aunt Janet's dog Hershey...


 My Aunt Janet gave several rides around her property. She had a full load=)
 Then we had a chalk art contest. Here is Cooper's picture--a peg leg gnome. =)
 Colton's drawing of Easter Island won 1st place.=)
It was a wonderful day! Can't wait to be together again soon. 

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Awhh... Looks like so much fun! I love the idea of a cupcake eating contest! The boys chalk drawings are awesome too!

Happy Easter!

xoxox

April Westerhold said...

Looks like a great time! I can't believe how big Colton has gotten. In these pics and the ones from yesterday, he just really has grown up. Love the chalk art!

Angie said...

Sounds like so much fun!
That was a lot of eggs. Bet the kids had a blast :)

Happy Easter