Friday, April 13, 2012

I love being a boymom!!!



Today I am excited to link up and meet other Boymoms over at Kelly's Korner.



I have three wild and wonderful little boys! I am a girly girl so I never thought that I wouldn't have a girl of my own someday but I wouldn't change who God gave me for ANYTHING! They are the perfect little men for Cody and I! Let me introduce you to my biggest blessings...


This is Colton Wyatt. He is 9 years old. He's super smart, a rule follower, funny,  an aspiring artist, loving, has a smile that is contagious, sweet, a fan of itunes(adding apps for his itouch) and is a great big brother!
This is Cooper Wiley. He is 6 years old. He's super curious, very social, smart, an aspiring cowboy, funny, loving, a fan of all things outdoors, has eyes that tell a story and is a great middle brother!!
This is Carter Wesley. He is 2 years old. He's super funny, so smart, has the sweetest spirit, has a face you gotta kiss, aspiring  GQ model(just a joke because everyone loves his hair), a fan of his big brothers, a great cuddler and is a precious baby brother.
I am knee deep in toy cars, Legos, play weapons, baseball, Nerf guns, dragons, dinosaurs, anything blue or camo and I LOVE it!!


As my husband says, I am forever the queen of this house! I am one lucky lady!!!!




I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my boys!!!!

19 comments:

Veronika said...

They're all so cute, love that you have a brunette, blonde, and red head! Makes for amazingly adorable pictures! I love being a girly girl with only boys... something so special about it (:

Kerry said...

Such a beautiful and sweet post about a beautiful and sweet family!! xoxo

Hillary said...

Love your post today and all my sweet nephews!

xoxox

Angie said...

OMG how cute are they!? I love that none of them look really alike, they have all their own looks, even the hair! ;)

kellimoss said...

Good gravy, you have some handsome boys! I have 3 boys, also...almost 4y, 2.5y and 3m. Never a dull moment! Have a good weekend :)

Bev said...

Adorable family. I can so relate. I am a girly girl with three boys, too.

April said...

OMG! They are all so handsome. I love that you kept the initials the same for all three. So neat! And I love that you dress them alike. I see girl moms do this all the time with girls but I never thought about it for all boys! I have one little guy right now and love it too!

Laura said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Your boys are too cute!

Katherine said...

it's nice to read about other boy moms. I have 3 of my own - 9,6 and 5 months.

Unknown said...

Your boys are so sweet! I love being a mommy to all boys. There are so many perks. The best one being they'll always be mama's boys no matter their age. That's what my husband tells me anyways! :)

Justine said...

Hi there! I found you from kellys corner. Your boys are all sorts of adorable. New follower! We are in Texas too :-)

Nicole Rodriguez said...

hi! i'm here from kelly's korner! your boys are so cute! i have 3 boys also and am a girly girl myself - but it's nice being the only one who needs pampering ;)

Unknown said...

Your boys are too cute!! I love to coordinate outfits :)

Unknown said...

Your boys are too cute!! I love to coordinate outfits :)

Emma said...

your boys are Gorgeous!! I'm a new follower from Kellys Korner :)

Natalie said...

Awww this is the sweetest post and makes me so excited that I will soon have two boys! Boys are so much fun :)

Christi said...

I love the matching outfits...I used to do the same with my 3 boys when they were little too. Now that they are teenagers they don't let me do that anymore...lol. :(

Tatiana said...

Oh girl, your kiddos are SO darn cute! And they just look like they are going to grow up to be the best of friends! Such a sweet post.
Also, thanks for stopping and for your sweet words :-)

M.O.T.B said...

I love that last quote! So true!