Friday, March 1, 2013

Photo Flashback

Oh my goodness! I stumbled upon this photo of my Colton and my nephew Graham and it brought tears to my eyes. They were such little guys and absolutely adorable!! Graham is just about 10 months older than Colton. They have always been close and they were such fun playmates.
  Hillary~look at our cuties!!



Look at them now...


Handsome, big boys! It so hard to believe they were once that small but at the same time that feels like yesterday. They are even closer now. Not just cousins but also very best friends!!!


How lucky are they?!?!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

And now I am officially crying. :) Thanks heaps for that. Haha! Love these two sweet boys soo much!

xoxox

Natalie said...

Awww how sweet are they? :)

Kerry said...

Oh my gosh! Such cuties, then and now!! And I think it is awesome they are so close (in age and in their relationship)!!