Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Day


We had a wonderful Christmas! 

Without the flash--I love the way my living room looks at night. 

Let the fun begin! 







Cody got each of the big boys a Louisville Slugger bat and had them personalized. Love how they turned out!








Colton got Skylanders SwapForce, Perplexus game, water speakers, a bat, books, extra Skylanders, and an Underarmour hoodie, a Skylander case, a card game, etc. 


Cooper got an Underarmour pant set, a 49ers jersey, a return trainer for baseball , a Samsung galaxy and a case, a bat, a toy gun, a kick off tee, a book, a card game, etc.

Carter got rocket ship, a robot, a Leap Pad Ultra and a case,  Dusty rc plane, slippers, a Mike(Monsters University)  hoodie and t-shirt, orange goo,a card game, etc. 






After all the presents, we did our traditional pancake birthday breakfast and sang Happy birthday to Jesus. 


After lunch and naps, we headed to my brother's house for a good dinner and of course more presents. 
Uncle Bubba and my Carter

My parents

 Cooper and my nephew Landon

My niece Livvy and nephew Luke

My hubby(wasn't feeling great) and Colton


My boys with their amazing Mammy and Papa
We had a wonderful day and evening and were geared up for the Mueller Christmas on Saturday! 
Thank you Lord for such a blessed day! 


1 comment:

April Westerhold said...

Looks like you had an amazing Christmas. Love seeing all of the pics.