Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Night with Friends

Last night we helped host a shower for an awesome couple, Matt and Jaclyn.
Aren't they adorable?

 It was at a beautiful little Vineyard in Gruene. We went with a western theme. We covered the tables with cow hides and had deer horn(Matt hunts with my hubby) and mason jar centerpieces. We had a yummy meal with brisket, ribs and meat loaf, beans, potato salad and rolls branded with a B(for their last name). We also had some margaritas, beer and delicious cookies made by Laci. I didn't get a picture of the long food table but I got a shot of the rolls(great idea Jenni).



I thought this was a neat idea found on Pinterest. As kind of a guest book, everyone was asked to write a message on a rock and place it in the vase for the bride and groom to take.

They had a great turn out and we all had lots of fun celebrating their upcoming nuptials.
The hubs and I

Some of my favorite gals and fellow hostesses

Laci and I 

Jenni and Travis

Laci and David

My hubby with the groom

Cody, Travis, Mike and David

Matt and Jaclyn's big day is in a few weeks and I can't wait! It is going to be an amazing day!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Such beautiful pics Melanie!! I love the decor, the boot with the flowers, the rolls, the candles, all of it was so pretty and well done!!
Sounds like a nice time was had with some special friends :)

Hillary said...

SO pretty and looks like so much fun!

xoxox