Monday, January 14, 2013

Flu =(


Yep! My Cooper came home on Thursday afternoon feeling bad and running a fever. I could see it in his eyes. He was sick. So Friday we headed to the Dr. Sure enough, Cooper tested positive for Strep and Type B Flu. Boo!! Anyway, he got an antibiotic and we all got scripts for Tamiflu. Getting the Tamiflu scripts filled was the challenge. We had to call around because lots of pharmacies were out of the the liquid form which all of the boys had to have. Fortunately, I was able to get it. SO we have all been medicating since Friday. Luckily, besides Cooper everyone seems okay. Hoping and praying that continues and our preventative medicine works. =) Cooper has done pretty well. It is strange though, he will be boucing around full of energy and then all of a sudden he will be wiped out. I have him home from school again today but I am thinking he will be able to get back to school tomorrow. 
Ours meds

Hope you are all staying well.



1 comment:

April said...

Oh no! I hope he feels better soon. We have managed to escape it so far but still have fingers crossed. It's been going around in my area since before Christmas. Ugh!