Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!!

We spent New Year's Eve celebrating the marriage of my cousin Skylar and her new hubby Kody. They are an adorable couple and we are so happy for them. They had a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception. The reception hall was gorgeous! The theme was "Love is Timeless" and they had clocks throughout the hall. Everything was sliver, black, white and sparkling! My cousin Glenn(the bride's Daddy) had made an awesome sleigh for photo ops. What a great idea! We took advantage of that and my boys had fun playing in it. =)  The food was yummy and the cake was delicious! It was a great way to spend the last day of 2012....with family we love so much, celebrating a couple completely in love!

My bunch=)

My boys with the Mammy they adore

Colton praying before dinner

Cousins in the sleigh

My boys having fun in the sleigh

Mother and father of the bride--gorgeous!
(My cousin, Shannon and her hubby Glenn)



The beautiful bride and handsome groom!! Love them! 

My love and I

My parents



My brother and Laura

We made it home about 10 minutes before midnight with one boy sleeping, one running around and one trying to hold his eyes open for the countdown. I got to give all four of my boys a kiss at midnight and there is nothing better than that! 
New Year's day, we just hung out! I picked up Chinese food for dinner (last meal before I have to get back to the diet). Then my in-laws showed up with fun fireworks for the boys. They had a blast! 







A loud one caught us off guard so Carter was ready the next time. =)


Happy New Year Sweet friends! I wish you a happy, healthy and BLESSED 2013!!!

2 comments:

April Westerhold said...

Happy New Year!!

Brandi said...

What great pics, especially the first one! Happy New Year!