Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BuBbLeS

*Update on my dad: He is doing okay. After some blood pressure issues and allergic reactions to meds have gone away, he is doing much better. He has been therapy twice a day. He is in a lot of pain but is working through it. He has been getting great care, expecially a fabulous nurse that never leaves his side....my mom! =)  There is a small chance he will go home tomorrow. If not, Friday will be the day.

I love all the quality time Carter and I have been having since school got started. It is so fun to follow him around and just play! These pictures were from a fun morning we spent in the backyard. He loves bubbles so I had to take some pictures of him blowing some!


After he was done blowing bubbles, he spent time sliding and swinging!! So of course I got some pictures of that too!! 





He is such a CUTE subject!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I am soo proud to have the cutest nephews around! Glad to hear how great your dad is doing!

Lots of love

xoxox

Anonymous said...

OH he is so cute!!!