Monday, September 19, 2011

Prayer request

I come to you asking for you to pray for my Dad! He will be having knee replacement surgery this afternoon.  This is an absolute necessity at this point, but we can't help but be filled with worry. Especially, since he has a heart condition as well. He passed his stress test so I keep reminding my parents and myself that the doctors would never do the surgery if they were worried about his heart. He will be in the hospital for at least three days and then heads home. He will have to do lots of therapy but should be back at work in less than three weeks. Please pray for wisdom and steady hands for the  dr who is performing the surgery-- Dr. Phelps(who happens to have graduated with Cody and I and helped when Colton broke his arm). Also, please pray for a quick and smooth recovery for my dad. Thank you so much!! I know that the power of prayer is unmatched!!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I just said a prayer!

Hillary said...

Lots and lots of prayers for your sweet Daddy! He WILL come through this with flying colors and be right back to his old self in no time!

I'll be thinkng about you guys today! Call if you need anything!

xoxox

The Anglin Family said...

I will say a prayer for your dad today!!!

Lenzi @ Homemade Happiness said...

You've got prayers from me!