Monday, October 15, 2012

Sending a little love


I just wanted to send a little love out to my sweet sister-in-law Hillary and brother-in-law Bobby. Today is my niece Caroline's second birthday in heaven. Caroline was taken too soon (21 weeks gestation) two years ago today. You can read about that day here. She was beautiful and perfect and is now a precious angel watching over us all. No matter how small she was, she had weight in the world and in our lives!! Today is also Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance day. Prayers for peace for all of who have suffered that loss.




Happy birthday sweet Caroline!!!


 Hillary~ I want you to know that I remember Caroline and think of her often. Also, know how much I love you and so admire your strength!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Thank you so much! I can't believe that 2 years has already passed. Sometimes it seems like just yesterday. I'm so thankful though that we've come so far in those years and our lives filled with countless other blessings!

Love you sweet sister! xoxox

Kerry said...

What a beautiful sister-in-law you are Melanie xo