Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Fun

On Saturday evening, we set out to have so me Christmas fun at Sea World or Fiesta Texas. The price to get into both of these places is nuts but we had a Fiesta Texas coupon in hand, so we headed there. My boys have never been there and they were so excited to ride the rides.

We saw a  Looney Tunes Christmas show and it was pretty cute! The big boys liked it but Carter especially loved it. The cotton candy made the show even better! =) 



\

With our boys being spread out in age, we have to do some divide and conquer. Colton loves the big, daring rides and is tall enough for them. Cooper might want to do them but isn't quite tall enough and Carter is just too little. =) But, we were able to make sure all three of them got to do what they wanted and they all had fun.

Here are Cooper and Carter on a few rides together. 




Cody and Colton rode this next ride called Scream. It takes you up high and drops you! They loved it!





Colton and I rode this roller coaster called Goliath. The moment we walked up, he said he had to ride it. I got to ride it with him and we both loved it!


Colton had to have the picture that was taken while we were on the ride. It cracked him up! 



This last picture made me laugh. I told the boys to act cool and this is what I got. =)



3 comments:

April said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Texas Mom said...

AHHHH! I can't believe you rode the roller coaster... I couldn't do it! Looks like you all had a GREAT time.

April Westerhold said...

Looks like you guys had a good night!